I admit to being agenda driven Konor3inch. My agenda is the preservation of our 2nd Amendment Rights and out Constitutional freedoms.

Please explain how my thinking is "blinkered" when I state obvious facts? Was there indeed another mass shooting after the 1996 Dunblane massacre, or not? Since you have already answered that question, please tell us how you can sleep knowing that such murderous weapons are still on the streets, and in your own selfish possession?

Or do you want us to forget about the 2010 mass shooting spree???

OK, so you have the expensive license for your air gun. Please explain how that prevents you from shooting a dog, cat, or child. There's another question with an obvious answer. The government mandated license can't stop you or anyone else from maliciously using your air gun for criminal purposes. It only makes it easier for the government to round them up when they decide you can't have them anymore. Period.

Thank you for admitting that your government is indeed tyrannical and a forced to be feared, and that simply hanging on to your lawfully acquired handgun which never hurt anyone would have gotten you tossed into prison and ruined your life.

Ted is too kind... merely saying that you have your head in the sand.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.