Originally Posted By: SDH-MT

Fortunately, I was at the opening and wish there had been name tags during the day because I missed the opportunity to meet many really interesting people because of my shyness and reticence, including you?

Was it shyness and reticence Steven, or were you simply drunk on your ass like you obviously were about a year ago when you called me from (406) 222-9377 in Livingston, Montana, screaming vulgar personal threats. You were slurring your words quite a bit, and I assume you didn't have a stroke.

If I ever get the chance to meet up with you, I won't need any name tags to give you the opportunity to see if you are willing and able to back up those physical threats. I'll just look for a paunchy little fag. I think it is more likely that you will piss yourself, coward.

Is it time for some more free advertising of your over-priced classes little worm? Or did you log in to finally pony up some money for all of the other free advertising you used this forum for?

Just my personal opinion, as always, based upon your cheap-ass and cowardly actions.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.