Originally Posted By: SKB
Originally Posted By: keith
Don't bother even trying to fish for more information, until you answer my questions first Stevie.

Oh I have more information on you that I have never posted. I am not looking for more.

So what? What does that prove... except that you've done your dirt digging, and that you were too stupid to do it all on your own? I already knew that. You all thought that you were going to intimidate me or silence me. You were all too stupid to consider the ramifications of being gutless conniving worms.

I knew that you would run from my questions Stevie...

If you could be reincarnated a thousand times, you will never once come back as a man. But as I always say... if the buckle strap girl's shoes fit... SKB Stevie will wear them! Your girl's shoes are really nasty Stevie. I can't imagine that a fruit like you would wear them, and then whine about a couple specs of dust on Doug's barrel. Are you also wearing frilly girl's socks, or pantyhose? I can't wait to see this barrel after you farm the finishing out to someone else. That was very impressive how you made a whole front sight insert. It just blows away the work we've seen posted from real gunsmith's like Bailey Bradshaw, Dewey Vicknair, Dennis Daigger, etc.:

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.