Originally Posted By: keith
If I tell you how and where you left tracks Stevie, then you may become smarter and cover them up in the future. I doubt if you could ever be that smart on your own, but we know that you have now admitted to having behind the scenes assistance. That kind of shot big giant holes in your ridiculing me for alluding to a behind the scenes conspiracy.

Thanks for public confirmation of what I already knew, and continuing to be a complete idiot and lying fraud.

You found some of the false information that I planted long after the gutless worm in hiding showed his bravery and integrity by providing my personal information to you, BrentD, Bob Cash, and SDH-MT. Then you posted that false information here... thinking you really had something. All you did was confirm what I already knew, and put it in writing here.

Much like the discovery of the two-faced behavior of your good buddy James... who didn't want you to blue his barrels... I didn't say anything at all about it until the time was right. Now I have shown you two cards out of an entire deck. I'm not done with you.

Steven Dodd Hughes was the first to threaten internet doxxing in a vulgar phone call to me... along with numerous other physical threats that he could never back up in a million years. On the very same day, you, BrentD, and Bob Cash all began your cowardly doxxing campaign in an effort to intimidate jOe and I. No sign of a conspiracy or concerted behind the scenes effort there, eh Stevie? But as I have already told you, I knew the attacks were coming prior to November 2017... shortly before your gay little boyfriend Shortshells traveled to another city about 100 miles from his home to mail his anonymous intimidation threat to my house.

Thanks to you, I don't really need to post any evidence about your repeated searches though Stevie. You did that yourself when you swallowed my bait and posted some of the false information that I planted in my profiles on the internet.

So then, where is that criminal behavior you keep accusing me of Stevie? More of your lies?

And why won't you answer my repeated question about whether you pay Dave his customary $12.00 cut for sales that are made as a result of your continuous free advertising? Why do you run like a coward from that question?

Or how about the question you dodged about why your internet doxxing pals BrentD and Bob Cash suddenly stopped in their tracks when they realized that jOe or I might return the favor, and possibly endanger their families or put them at risk of having thieves and crackheads target their homes and gun collections??? Then tell us why anything I ever said here justifies your own gutless behavior, and possibly endangering my family Stevie?

You are a gutless piece of shit Stevie. A slimy snake without an ounce of integrity. You are the perfect emissary to represent and defend SDH-MT here... two of a kind. Just my opinion...as always... based strictly upon the behavior you exhibit here.

Pretty much exactly as I predicted. You have no evidence because I never have bothered searching about you or your past. Just as I thought, full of hot air and not a thing to back up your false accusations, as usual. That is why you are known as Lying keith, right William?

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns