Stevie, I know that another member shared my identity with you. I knew that you were too stupid to do that yourself. I also know who shared that information with you, and I assure you that his cowardly hiding and working behind the scenes will not go unanswered.

Now, I'd like you to tell us why your internet doxxing buddy Bob Cash went absolutely nuts when I told him that if he continued to post my personal information, I would do the same to him? And why did your other doxxing buddy BrentD quit his doxxing behavior when he realized that jOe learned exactly who he was, and where he lived and worked?

Then tell us why you three idiot dupes were chosen to do this internet doxxing deed by the gutless coward who thinks that hiding in the shadows would save his ass? Why do you think this brave internet hero feels the need to hide in the shadows?

I also know that you did your own searching Stevie. You left tracks Stevie, and you also took bait that I planted. Keep telling lies. Maybe you'll convince rocky mtn bill.

Why don't you point out the pitting you see on Doug's Marlin barrel? I see a few specs of dust that wouldn't likely show on the bluing that you do.

And why don't you tell us all about my criminal background. If you have some facts of a criminal past I have, then share them. Or would that interfere with your repeated efforts to discredit me? And if you are concerned about criminal behavior, then why did you permit Federal Agents to illegally photograph your FFL Bound Ledger Books, while you stood by like a spineless sheep?

Don't worry Stevie. I will continue to point out your continuous free advertising, along with your denigration of pro-gun Republicans, your posting of data from known anti-gunner Philip Alpers and GunPolicy.org, and all of your other Libtard crap... as you hide behind the mantle of independent moderate. If you called yourself an Independent Fruitbar, then everyone would believe you.

I can't wait to see how you distinguish yourself in the new forum when you post your little cleaning and poor refinishing jobs alongside the work of real gunsmiths. I'm sure that you'll give all due credit to the real craftsmen that you sub-contract much of your work to.... NOT!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.