SKB Stevie, you have it all wrong. I am not a victim. I am refusing to be a victim. I will continue to react to the attacks on me made by you and your sick and cowardly friends. This is not the end. This is the beginning. I do not forgive and forget. The behavior that you all feel warranted your attacks both on and off of this forum was the big sin of pointing out the collective support you and your pals have for anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats... and your long-standing denigration of pro-gun Republicans. You big brave worms did all you could to silence me.

How's that working out for you?

I love your dishonest denial about doing internet searches of me. Do you want to tell us where you got the idea that I work in Pittsburgh, or got my Masters Degree from the University of Pittsburgh? And I'm sure everyone here believes that you were just innocently searching for State Game Lands near my house. FYI, they are nearly barren of game because the Amish Dutch poach everything except field mice. So of all the much more productive public hunting land between Colorado and Pennsylvania, you'd have us believe that you just happened to zero in on SGL's near my house??? It looks like the Official State Fruit of Colorado is getting tripped up in his own lies. eh Stevie?

However, your lies are a convenient way of once again running away from the repeated question of whether you pay Dave a percentage for jobs you get as a result of your continuous free advertising of your businesses here. Only thing worse than a gutless lying coward... is a cheap bastard lying gutless coward. Run Stevie, run... run like a girl!

You really think I give a shit what the two-faced Canadian weasel James says??? Don't make me laugh. He would say anything after getting caught red-handed in his sleazy two-faced behavior. Now why don't you tell us why he would have me on IGNORE, and be so hyper-critical of me confronting you and King Brown and other Libtards... yet want me to do the rust bluing of his barrels? He said you were one of his best BBS Buddies here, yet he chose me over you Stevie.

No need to answer Stevie... I can show you why. He knew that Doug had shared his rust bluing formulas and methods with me. He wanted a nice job... not something that you farmed out to some hack so you could spend all day here reading and responding to posts. So much for the oft-stated idea that it is a waste of time to polish beyond 320 grit when rust bluing. You could never do this, and neither could your friend SDH-MT.

Doug Woodin specifically refused to share his formulas here because he didn't want Libtards like you to ever have them. Doug stopped posting here specifically because of his disgust with you and your Libtard pals. You and crybaby BrentD cry about driving folks away, yet you never shed a tear when you drove Doug or any other Conservative away. I know you never cared for him, because he saw right through your bullshit and your disdain for pro-2nd Amendment politicians. I only wish he was here to see your buckle strap girl's shoes. It would confirm his belief that you are a flaming fruit:

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.