In addition, there is nothing in this free advertising thread that is in any way helpful to anyone here, except this little worm who uses his maiden name. What sort of man uses his maiden name anyway?

We have all seen pictures of partially completed gunstocks and gun parts, We have all seen carding wheels. If you want to know how any of the work is done, well, all you have to do is pay through the nose... $1650.00 for a five day class. That is more money than a week of tuition at Harvard University. There are dozens of old threads in the archives here that deal with slow rust bluing. All of the advice is free. There are people who explain how and why they either card by hand, or how they use a carding wheel. The advantages and disadvantages of both methods are here. And it won't cost you a dime! The information is also available elsewhere on the internet, and through any number of gunsmithing books and videos. Want to see a great stockmaking step-by-step how-to? Get a copy of this book, and save over $1600.00:

You don't see Trinidad or Pennsylvania Gunsmith School advertising classes and posting pictures of students here. They could no doubt show all kinds of photos of gun work in progress to promote their businesses. This gutless worm who uses his maiden name slithers back here, apparently just to use this site to advertise for his own personal gain, says he uses the IGNORE function to IGNORE my posts, but we know that is bullshit because I have the record of him calling me on my phone from Livingston, Montana on Feb. 2 at 3:07 PM, in an obvious drunken stupor, screaming vulgar threats at me.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.