Ah, the brain damaged little Topeka hatchery trout has returned to lunge at the bare 7/0 treble hook again. What a show.

And oh what a hypocritical Thread Diversion!

Look dumbass... I never said that I acquired your IP address. To admit to that would be admitting to an illegal act. If you wish to draw that conclusion from the actual words I used as chum, then you are even dumber than I thought. If you want dates of when you were doing repeated internet searches on me, just look in your search history for 2017 and 2018. You will find the dates you demand, and the search engines and vehicles you used. How I know these thing is no business of yours. I wasn't supposed to know about the extensive searching and digging that Shortshells was doing from New York before he sent intimidation mail to my house either. But I did know, before he travelled to another city to send his mail from another postmark. Slimy gutless worms are too stupid to not leave slimy trails.

I realize that you did not post any dirt on me. There are two reasons for that. Number one, there was no dirt on me for you, or Stevie SKB, or Shortshells, or any of you other gutless worms who shall remain nameless for now, to find. Number two, even if you had found some juicy dirt, I do not believe that you would have the guts to post it. I believe that you would act like the gutless worm I'm sure you are, and you would pass that information to someone else that didn't suffer from being such a ball-less puke. Just my opinion as always, based solely on what I see here.

Now my brainless little Topeka hatchery trout, are you going to keep attacking a bare hook and making all these lame-ass excuses for behavior that you dishonestly deny???... or are you going to post something pertinent about firearms laws in New Zealand?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.