If you can't dazzle them with brilliance... Baffle them with Bullshit! Right Preacher?

And pictures too! We must not forget the highly impressive pictures of steel that contains grain structure and inclusions... which you clearly don't understand.

There was no clarification that came in over time from you. There was a number of incorrect theories and immature behavior from you though. You still can't be a man and acknowledge that my conclusions about the probable cause of this barrel burst were almost exactly the same as the conclusions reached by Dewey Vicknair. It didn't take a rocket scientist or a trained metallurgist to see the obvious flaw and weak point in the barrel that ruptured. Anyone who had knowledge of brazing could use their brain to figure that a sound braze joint would help to support a section that was thin by design. Yet you felt the need to criticize me for advancing a probable root cause analysis without waiting for your precious lab findings... even though several other guys were giving their own incorrect theories. But being truthful wouldn't fit in with your narrative, and motivations, and sad need to discredit me, would it?

Manganese sulfide inclusions??? How very impressive ! Tell the folks here about the millions of Remington model 870 barrels that have manganese sulfide inclusions. Then tell them how Remington continued to use the same steel containing manganese sulfide, even after being sued over a small number of barrel bursts which most likely ocurred for causes totally unrelated to the steel they used. You would be a lot more credible if you didn't post such pure crap in a lame attempt to portray yourself as a shotgun barrel expert. Would it help if I posted some neat photomicrographs of bullshit?

By the way Preacher, why would you feel the need to ask for my full name and email address when you admit to SKB, the State Fruit of Colorado, that you already have it? Were you born being disingenuous, or was that an acquired trait?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.