Gee Preacher, you sound paranoid about someone misrepresenting your precious PDF.

So why did you misrepresent yourself when you first told us that the contamination at the point of this barrel rupture was ferrous contamination, but then later it magically became manganese sulfide inclusions? Is that an unfair question?

Too bad that you didn't post the first Southern Barrel Burst thread... where you came to such such totally incorrect theories about the possible cause. I told you almost exactly what Dewey Vicknair told you, but you couldn't begin to be man enough to admit that I was right and you were so very wrong. Instead, you ridiculed me for making an observation without metallurgical analysis, that turned out to be correct. But when Dewey made the same observations, you had no similar criticism for him.

Is that caused by excess acid in your soul or something?

Oh, sorry, I keep forgetting that when I point out your many errors, that is evidence that I have the acid in my soul. Also self loathing, and am in dire need of counseling and your disingenuous and hypocritical Bible quotes. Did I miss anything? I loved that last one where you wailed this from your blasphemer's pulpit:

Originally Posted By: Drew Hause
By the power of the blood of the Jesus, with whom you claim to have a relationship, and from whom you are repelling anyone seeking to know Him, you can be freed from the your bondage.

Sounds something like Charleton Heston overdosing on estrogen! I sure hope that wasn't copyrighted. But I did attribute it to the disingenuous and clearly unhinged Preacher who wrote it, so it should be OK.

Is it time for your pictures of the little girl from Guatemala, or pics of your dead dog yet? Dead dog pics always gin-up lots of sympathy from the people that you still have fooled.

Oh yes... one other little thing...

Originally Posted By: Drew Hause

My opinion was that the barrel failed because of the critical juncture of 3 factors:
An over-pressure (re)load.
A defective braze of the top rib extension wedge to barrel.
Inclusions (possibly a large inclusion) in the barrel wall.

"Possibly a large inclusion"???? Holy crap... A blind man could have found it by the braille method! Dewey Vicknair drew an arrow pointing to it and said, (as I also said) "Clearly, the failure initiated here." But what else would we expect from a self-styled shotgun barrel expert like you, who actually argued for days that lengthening the chambers of our vintage doubles could actually increase the barrel wall thickness at the end of the lengthened chamber?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.