Gee Gladys Kravitz, you asked some stupid questions, and I answered them, even expanding upon those answers with explanations. If you seriously expected me to answer from the perspective of supporters of Liberal anti-gun Democrats like pmag, you must be even more ignorant than I thought.

So you just go ahead and share your logic and thought with anti-gun Democrats and see how far you get. Of course, we know that you are one of the fools who thinks we should embrace the gun owners who stab us in the back via their blind support of anti-gun politicians. You absolutely despised me for posting QUOTES of your pen-pal King Brown's repeated anti 2nd Amendment rhetoric. I don't care for the silly idea that we should all be in one big tent. Do you think pmag and other Libtards here are any help to us when he is proud to vote for the Liberal Left Democrats who relentlessly assault the 2nd Amendment Rights of law abiding citizens??? Having supporters of anti-gunners in our Big Tent is about as smart as hiring a known pedophile to babysit your children.

You don't like my up front name calling... and I don't care much for your cowardly behind the scenes digging for dirt on me, and your other sneaky behind the scenes actions. You left a lot of tracks in cyberspace too. I guess we just have different tastes and virtues.

Watch out for those hatchery trout Gladys... I hear they like to eat sneaky little worms.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.