SKB Stevie and I have our own little history here. Stevie doesn't like it when anyone points out his Liberal bent, his disdain for our NRA and our pro-gun President Donald Trump, his posting of data from known anti-gunners such as Philip Alpers and GunPolicy.org in order to support his false claim that there was no gun registration in New Zealand at the time of the Christchurch shooting, or his standing by like a spineless sheep while ATF Agents illegally photographed his FFL Bound Ledger Books.

Stevie also really hates any mention of the continuous free advertising of his businesses that he does here in every post he makes. Ask him if he pays Dave Weber his cut for any money generated from his free advertising, and watch how fast he either attacks you or changes the subject.

Stevie is well known for being one of the Liberal turds who despises any gun rights topics, because they are unflattering to his favored anti-gun Democrats. If you go back through many of those discussions and debates, you will soon see that Stevie frequently attempts to disrupt them. There are many that you will never see because they got so contentious that Dave Weber deleted the entire threads... which is a shame because it has allowed Stevie to then deny his own words and actions.

Stevie's response, similar to the Preacher, has been his own feeble attempts to discredit me... as he is doing here. But Stevie is also one of the gutless cowards who, along with his pals Bob Cash and BrentD, resorted to internet doxxing in an attempt to intimidate jOe and I. Of course, we see how well that is working out for him. Stevie spends long hours on the internet searching for dirt on me to post here, along with a few other worms. He leaves tracks in cyberspace, but he will try to lie about that too.

Stevie and his sick pals take this very seriously. In addition to the internet doxxing and endless dirt digging, his Libtard pals have actually created second user names here to hide their actions. Preacher Drew calls me a coward for not posting under my full name (even though he knows it), but you will not hear a peep from him about Shortshells or nca225, or any other Liberal who uses a screen name. They have driven long distances to send anonymous threats and intimidation mail to my house, from a different city with a different postmark, thinking I wouldn't know. They obviously didn't consider my occupation. His fellow Liberal gunsmith pal Steven Dodd Hughes called me from (406) 222-9377 in Livingston, Montana and screamed extremely vulgar threats at me while in an obvious drunken stupor. My number is not listed in the phone book. They have engaged in several orchestrated attempts to attempt to get Dave Weber to ban jOe and me. There is quite a bit more that will come out later, at a time and place of my choosing. But you won't see the Preacher doing any psychoanalysis of any of that sick behavior.

As I have often said... you can learn a lot about double guns here. But if you can learn a lot more about people... if you really pay attention to details.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.