Originally Posted By: SKB
You will noticed one of the two is constantly full of animosity. I will let you figure out which one I am referring to.

You will notice that there was zero animosity on my part until the Preacher resorted to deception as a means to try to discredit me. The Preacher is not the most dishonest person here, although I have caught him in numerous lies and hypocrisy. His response here is very typical and predictable, and I call it his Standard Operating Procedure. I can give you links to a number of threads where he has lost his shit... provided his inane psychoanalysis of me... spoke about the acid eating my soul... resorted to Scripture, Jesus, and the Bible to run from his lies... tries to impose his latent homosexual tendencies on me... tells us how sorry he feels for my family... tells us how he doesn't care what I say or do... tells us he is done responding to me (never true)...etc. I'm disappointed he hasn't yet posted his photo of the little girl from Guatemala, or pics of his dead dog yet, in another bid for sympathy from the people he still has fooled. He hasn't shifted to his medical ministry lately... ever since he posted a personal attack thread framed around the impending doom of his upcoming deadly dangerous mission trip to Guatemala. During his absence, he was logging on here reading posts almost every day, when he should have been in remote jungles with no internet access. And his actual time away from here amounted to little more than a 4 1/2 day long weekend, of which a couple days would be consumed by travel. Of course, I was pronounced evil for noticing that sick, pathetic, and deceptive behavior. But I think a man who wraps himself in Jesus and the Bible ought to be held to a much higher standard of honesty and integrity. Just my personal opinion, as always, based solely upon what I see here.

If past history is any indicator of future performance, the Preacher will now leave us for a while. Woe unto all of us poor unwashed heathens! He will hang out over on the Trapshooters or L.C. Smith forum, but frequently check in here to see if anyone misses him and his great copy-and-paste research.

Good riddance.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.