You are on the edge of the cliff William. Your rants are increasingly incoherent. Your OCD over this Forum is consuming your life. You are increasingly paranoid and your hate is destroying you. Your insults are juvenile and no longer clever. And BTW adult males who constantly express gay slurs, insults and implications frequently are filled with self-loathing over their own gender conflicts...and then project.
Get some help William. There are 2 Catholic retreat centers near Pittsburgh - St. Paul of the Cross and the Martina Spiritual Renewal Center. Take a break and spend some time there, and in God's word. Humble yourself and talk to a priest. By the power of the blood of the Jesus, with whom you claim to have a relationship, and from whom you are repelling anyone seeking to know Him, you can be freed from the your bondage.
You've spewed your filth on another thread, which I suspect Dave will delete.
And none of your attacks bother me in the least. I only feel pity for you William, and even more so your family. How terrible their lives must be. Get some help for them if not for yourself.
Rage on - it means nothing to me William.