Originally Posted By: SKB
See why keith is known as lying keith in this thread:

https://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=545822&page=1

His real name is Billie M(censored to protect those guilty of hacking) but if you want to know who the admitted hacker on our board is, just ask me. I am more than happy to give out ALL of sweet William's contact info.

That's really funny Stevie! Only you would be stupid enough to provide a link to a thread containing QUOTES of you admitting that you said that guns weren't registered in New Zealand at the time of the Christchurch shooting:

Originally Posted By: SKB

I told you guns were not registered in New Zealand.

Steve

You even posted that N.Y. Post link with data from anti-gunner Philip Alpers and GunPolicy.org to support your position.

Your continued internet doxxing threats are equally funny. They also illustrate what a low-life gutless coward you are. You and your equally spineless pals, Bob Cash and BrentD hoped that you could intimidate jOe and I, and make us leave, but it just isn't working as you all hoped, is it?

Now why don't you tell us if you are doing the same endless free advertising of your businesses over on the Upland Journal forum like you do here. And do you post picture of yourself wearing buckle strap girl's shoes like you did here in your Sight Repair thread?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.