Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: tut

I spend a good bit of time on UJ forum. Brad (the moderator) doesn't put up with any political stuff at all. If you post anything of that nature your gone. His house his rules. Makes it pretty civil, which is a plus. Much more on dogs and hunting as compared to this forum for sure. I also spend time on the Parker Forum and Fox Forums. I'm only here about twice a week.

There is only one problem with gun and hunting forums that ban political commentary. And that is the unfortunate fact that guns, hunting, and politics are intertwined, and Liberal Left Democrat politicians are constantly attempting to take away more and more of our gun rights.

Anyone who denies this reality is foolish or dishonest.

Anyone who wishes to avoid this reality, and pretend it won't affect our gun rights has their head in the sand... or worse.

And for some odd reason, it tends to be liberals who have the greatest desire to stifle the truth about those politicians who are infringing on the gun rights of law abiding citizens.

Keith's post is exactly correct. Pleasant as UJ or 16 Ga may be, their banning of political discussion hastens the demise of firearm ownership as well as the end of hunting. While many would prefer not to think about it, gun ownership and hunting are political acts. It wasn't always that way but the antis have created the environment where it is.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia