That Dr. Wanker is a funny guy, eh Ted... just as deranged and dishonest and hypocritical as the other Liberal turds here. Just take a look at his last dozen or so posts to see how many of them have involved political commentary or his own nasty name calling. Quite a few of Dr. WANKER's posts have absolutely nothing to do with double shotguns.

It appears that Dr. WANKER deleted his recent extremely anti-semitic rant, but I'm pretty sure I saved it for a rainy day like today. I'll check later this evening.

Do you think that SKB Stevie will post links to a bunch of Youtube music videos when he starts posting over on Nitro Express forum? And do you think they will be happy with him doing continuous free advertising and self promotion of his businesses there???

What I'm really wondering is, who is AZMike? I'm guessing that he is another liberal who has a second screen name... like Stevie's little New York friend Shortshells.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.