Latest equipment. Trying to rationalize how to dispense an overshot card easily (hard to grab in the bag) I found an old penny dispenser toy in a local thrift shop $.50 and decided to try it. Works like a champ. It will dispense up to 30 13 gauge overshot chards with the flick of a thumb.

I tried it on 1/8" cards...it'll work but just barely...not worth it since it will only hold six. But there are old brass nickel dispensers around that should work. That plastic "beer barrel" penny dispenser should have plenty of room for 12 ga. overshot cards.

I was measuring width of various coins - Euros, British, Canadian, US - thickest coin is a British pound. There are pound coin dispensers for sale on the internet and I suspect they'd work with the the 1/8" cards. Old British pound coin dispenser left - right am (old pound) vintage spring loaded pound dispenser in shotgun shell form - will hold 10 pound coins....probably 9 1/8" wads. - postage from UK is prohibitive - but I've a friend who has an old nickel dispenser...we'll check it out next weekend and see if it would work.

Size comparison 13 ga 1/8" wad and the old pound coin:

Last edited by Argo44; 12/15/19 09:09 PM.

Baluch are not Brahui, Brahui are Baluch