Originally Posted By: eightbore
I have not "called out" any post or poster. Keith must be mistaking me for another poster. My only comment was that most Skeeters were blued frames and case color frames were rather scarce.

Yes eightbore, I may be mistaken about just who called out Crying Bob when he started a thread and posted pics of a CSMC gun that he didn't own. Sorry about that, but there was no intentional deception involved.

Unfortunately the entire thread was deleted after Crying Bob lost his shit again. This is why I hate to see entire threads deleted. Now, if jOe or someone else who recollects that thread says something, Crying Bob will no doubt call them a liar too.

But that won't change the obvious about Crying Bob's feather crotch black walnut stock blank that miraculously transformed into something entirely different. I took a moment to save those pics just before Dave locked the "Superlight Upgrade" thread because I thought it might get deleted too, and then Crying Bob would have the opportunity to change or PhotoShop the pictures.
Even rocky mtn bill won't bail out Crying Bob on that:

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
The stock and the blank in these photos are not the same species of wood let alone the same piece.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.