Waiting for your evidence to the contrary. Burden of proof in this entire thread is on your narrow shoulders, Gene. Also waiting for your evidence about Reilly actually, definitively making a modern rifle, breech loader, sword, pocket knife, cane, clothes, hat, anything.

Ya, I can read...I can also write, comprehend and a myriad of other fun things. Quit being a condescending prick.

Just provide ACTUAL proof...and well go from there.

Not sure why you dont start your own website on this subject, kind of like Mr. Barclays page on J. Blanch. Informative and if one wants to find it, its there for the looking. Not like this never ending saga of Reilly that one has to see whether they like it or not every day when they come to this page. Nothing ever new, or mind blowing....just you, Gene, posting article after highlighted article of one liners and conjecture. Nothing definitive or empirical. Thats it. Seriously, consider the route of Mr. Barclays Blanch page (which I love btw) Its really surprising to me that more members here havent spoken out on you telling them or better yet dictating to them what your theories and conclusions are and if they seemingly have doubts about anything that you post...that theyre basically uneducated & illiterate.