Argo44,

One thought comes to mind. I use to do a lot of muzzleloading back in the day and using anything with Black Powder that could create a static charge was a no no as a static spark will ignite black powder. The powder measures like the lyman used for Black Powder now have Aluminum hoppers and back in the day they had Brass hoppers for that reason. Also as you may have noticed most powder measures are brass for that reason.

A thought would be to do to the hardware store and pick up some brass tubing or even copper tubing, cut it to the length you need then soldier one end & use a cork on the other end or cork both ends. The advantage with corking both ends is if you seal the tube half way down you can put powder in one side and shot in the other. Usually a wad held in place with some silicone rubber is all that is needed. Just put a little red paint on the "powder cork" so you get the right one in first. wink

I noticed you had some powder particles stuck to the sides of the tubes which indicates static build up.

Just a thought, take it for what it's worth. But I would think loading a Muzzle loader with one hand might be difficult.

WBLDon

Last edited by WBLDon; 11/27/19 12:44 PM.