Originally Posted By: gunmaker
I wont be sharing anything until there are changes, and Ive got some pretty cool stuff coming up. Cant speak for Bailey.

Its a shame this place is related to one of the best fine gun magazines.

Yeah, I know just how you feel Aaron. A while back, I posted some information about a sight I developed that makes quick and precise sighting easier for guys who become more farsighted with age... which is almost all of us. Almost immediately, I decided to delete it, because I didn't want to help guys like rocky mtn bill.

The late Doug Woodin (PA24) was one of the best barrel blackers outside of Great Britain, and few there could equal his work. For an amateur gunsmith (he was an ex-military fighter pilot who became a commercial airlines pilot), he was very meticulous and highly skilled in everything he did. He once shared a lot of his gun work with us, but he got sick and tired of Libtards like Billy, and hopeless hypocrites like BrentD. Doug finally quit posting here altogether before he passed away. He shared his slow rust bluing formula and techniques with me, but made me promise to never share it with anyone, so that guys like Billy, SKB, and BrentD could never have it.

BrentD is one of those "special" guys who likes to dish it out, but cries like a baby when he gets some of his vitriol returned. He whines about the rules, but thinks the rules do not apply to him. He thought it was just fine to join SKB Stevie in his cowardly internet doxxing campaign using Dave's forum. He felt the rules didn't apply to him again. I wonder where you and some of the other bitchers and complainers were then???

When I first began posting on this forum, BrentD was already quite active hurling insults at guys like Lowell Glenthorne and others. Anyone who confronts his anti-lead ammunition junk science is going to get insulted royally.

Aaron, it's always educational to see guys like you, Billy, BrentD, and LRF complaining about the demise of this forum... but only when you see posts from people you dislike... personally or politically. But just let someone like SKB Stevie go on disrupting this forum, or other sub-forums, for days on end, and you all say nothing at all.

By the way folks, we've seen this sort of vow from Billy before...

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Vall, You're right, and I apologize for doing so. I'll be more considerate in the future.

You can wipe your ass with that. With this being a Presidential election year, Billy won't be able to contain his hatred for our pro-2nd Amendment President, or those who support him.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.