Yeah craigd, poor Billy is so brainless that he doesn't realize that it would take more than the anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats in the House to remove our pro-gun President Donald Trump from office. But Billy also was certain that Mueller would indict him, and those of us with brains knew that wasn't going anywhere either.

Hey craigd, what's the difference between poor brainless Billy and that skinny pencil-neck California Congressman Adam Schiff, who lied through his teeth with a false narrative that did not remotely match what Trump said to the Ukraine President?

Answer: Pencil-neck Adam Schiff looks a lot tougher than brainless Billy. Other than that... there is very little difference.

I would like to ask brainless Billy if he thinks that King's bullshit story about representing his gun club to roll back the Canadian Long Gun Registry has any truth... But he has the same issues with supporting anti-gunners as the Fairy Gunsmith. I'll bet he'd vote for the black-face racist Justin Trudeau if he could. I wonder why he's afraid to answer my question about his beloved Liberal Left Democrats who would like to ban high powered rifles like his Mauser. Probably something to do with being brainless.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.