You don't play me King... you tell lies. Now why don't you show I where I ever said that over half the country is a back-stabbing fifth column? It isn't some game you play, putting words in my mouth. You do the same to a lot of people who think they have a chance to fairly debate a liar. I don't attempt to debate you. I just have this enjoyable little hobby of catching you in lies and watching you run like a coward from your own words.

And why won't you tell us the name of your gun club and perhaps a few officers who could verify your unbelievable story about representing them in the effort to eliminate the Canadian Long Gun Registry?

Does that story make sense, when you also supported and voted for the politicians who enacted the Registry, funded it, and fought to keep it? And I'm sure your fellow gun club members... if you actually belong to one... would enjoy seeing QUOTES of your anti-2nd Amendment rhetoric that you use to try to undermine gun owners in the U.S.

Don't you want to share your legacy with gun owners in your country... or do they already know that you are like a cancer in the ranks of gun owners?

Finally, why do you find it necessary to resort to deception in order to attempt to score points? Watching California Democrat Congressman Adam Schiff recite a totally false narrative today, and then attempt to call it a parody, reminded me of you.... pathetic. I do remember when you claimed that you were ignoring me, but got caught so many times responding to me that you looked like not only a liar, but a fool as well. Do you really think DmColonial believes anything you say? I know you believe your lies, but you are sick. Tell your Topeka pen pal Gladys I said hi.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.