I will never forget 9-11. First it is my Wife's birthday. On 9-10 of 2001 she began havig chest pains during the night so I carried her to the emrggency roomm of our local hospital, where they put her in ICU. I already had an early morning Dr's appointment for the 11th for blood test to check my sugar level. Wife told me to keep it before I came to the Hosp.

I was not to eat before my test so I got up & dressed to go for my appointment & did not turn on the TV.No one apparently at the DR's office had gotten the news. I did not find out about it util I got to my Wife's ICU room. Seems the TV in her room had been left on all night & first thing she saw when she woke up was the planes crashing into the towers & she thought she was having some kind of nightmare. When she got fully awake she realized it was no dream, but for real.

As things turned out my sugar was too high & I was put on medication. My Wife was transported to Vanderbilt Medical Center in Nashville TN that afternoon & on the 12th underwent a tripe bypass surgery.

Incidentally one of the passengers on flight #4 which they managed to Crash in Penn without reaching its target was a Mr Bingham. He took an active part in subduing the terrorists & is a "Distant" relative of mine, my Mothers maiden name was Bingham. One of my first cousins as deeply into gemology at te time & made the link, so not just based on him having the same last name.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra