Originally Posted By: nca225
Originally Posted By: craigd
Originally Posted By: nca225
....Well craig, seeing as how you think Geos farmer buddy, is a law abiding citizen, I dont blame you for being worried if the decision were up to me. I for one do not think a disloyal person should be able to possess firearms against their country.

But dont worry, at least for now, its not up to me.

Hmmm, keith does seem to be right about you.

I think Geo was mentioning one person, actually two, that dont need mental health taxing and funding. Theyre just breaking the law. Hey, weve talked about selective enforcement, but you maintain the inability to be bothered by bumps in the road towards your agenda, huh?

Make no mistake about it, your agenda only applies to controlling law abiding citizen across the nation, and not just one fellow in the great state of Georgia. If you want productive discussion, how about publicly caning meth addicts until they associate the buzz with pain? What dad would walk around the show and tell folks, thats my boy?

As per usual, when you just spin what I write into what you wished I wrote... Wrong on all counts!

When you actually want to have a discussion with me about what I actually write... I'm happy to oblige, but until then you may enjoy talking to the imaginary me.

Wrong?

You said the farmer was a criminal, I said he was a criminal. I say therere laws against and punishments for crime. Your conclusion was gun control in the name of mental health.

Please explain, what did I get wrong or misrepresent? In truth, I have very little desire to discuss anything with you, but I offer the above with the hope of an answer, not predictability.