Originally Posted By: keith
One of those questions you keep avoiding like HIV is why... with all of the incontrovertible proof you claim to have of Trump's collusion with Russia to throw the election.,... why didn't an ex-FBI Director like Mueller find it and indict him?

And why haven't you given your PROOF to someone who could do something, like Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Schumer, so they could impeach him?

You won't answer those questions because you know the opinions in your links are nothing but agenda driven bullshit from sour-grapes Liberal Left Democrats.

And you also won't go anywhere close to the fact that Obama kissed Putin's ass and let him have his way with the Ukraine, Crimea, and Syria.

But Mustela fenata always argued that is was good to have dishonest people like you around to debate. He thought we might change you. Only problem is, guys and girls like you, Stevie, and King run like sissies from anything that exposes the weakness, fallacy, or dishonesty of your positions.

OK, time for you to run, twist, or deflect again. Do you ever wish you weren't such a cowardly pussy?

If only I had actually used the word "collusion." I don't believe you will find that in any of my posts and I challenge you to reproduce one post where I used the word "collusion"

A foreign adversary influenced our election and it benefited Trump. As a result he changed the GOP platform with respect to Ukraine in Russia's favor, worked to relax sanctions on Russia, denied that they helped him and has sided with Putin over our intelligence agencies and allies since he was elected. Lets not forget the obstruction and lies that his sycophants did to protect him. Might not be collusion to Mueller, but that hasn't stopped you from being dishonest and spinning what I write to something you know is false.

You are looking yourself in the mirror when you call me a cowardly pussy.

Now why don't you run along and go talk up your boy toy jOe.

Last edited by nca225; 09/03/19 10:10 AM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum