I edited NOTHING, post #553761 page 10 of this thread, your words advocating a return to better times.....sad but true.

Originally Posted By: keith
I fail to see where Miller has been advocating any return to slavery. Miller has shown us a photo of himself in a church alongside a black relative. The suggestion that he is a segregationist or that he thinks blacks are inferior and deserve to be treated as livestock, or as less than human, is simply more of the disingenuous and dishonest behavior we frequently see around here.

Miller has done nothing wrong. He has simply quoted what he has seen and read in the Bible, and he has not changed or subverted those words. Miller is a God fearing man who does not question the word of God, or think that he knows better.

It is interesting to see the Preacher attempting to prove Miller is some sort of beast by using a quote from Thomas Jefferson... a man who owned slaves even after becoming an author and signatory to the Declaration of Independence.

The fact that Thomas Jefferson held on to arcane beliefs does not diminish the greatness of our Nation, and the past and present practice of slavery among men does not diminish the word of God in the Bible. Atheists and Agnostics like nca225, King, or Mustela frenata are always looking for any reason to justify their denial of God. Yet I've heard some of them crying for God to help them as they were dying.

Once, the world was mostly populated with slaves, serfs, and subjects. We still have remnants of those times today with dictatorships and all powerful rulers who enslave virtually their entire populations in some manner. We have evolved and changed... and not necessarily for the better.

One thing that hasn't changed is the idea that men should have inalienable rights and freedoms. It took some time for that to take hold here in order to form a more perfect union. But it is still not 100% perfect. Far from it. The fact that Liberal left Democrats wish to subvert and take away our freedoms (such as our 2nd Amendment) proves that it is Democrats... not Miller... who need to be feared and rejected.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns