Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: SKB

I don't like Billie.

Of course you don't like me Stevie. I am everything that you are not. I am a Conservative heterosexual man who supports our NRA, our pro-gun President Donald Trump, and the 2nd Amendment in its' entirety. Unlike you, I would never post a link containing data from anti-gunners to support a LIE about gun registration in New Zealand. I call you out on your LIES and I ask you uncomfortable questions about your perpetual use of this site for advertising your gunsmithing and gun importation businesses. I've frequently used your own words to support my opinion that you are a closet Liberal. I've pointed out the spineless behavior you, BrentD, and Bob Cash exhibited when you all ran your internet doxxing campaign. You are pure slime Stevie... a spineless coward who has obviously has serious mental issues and a big problem telling the truth. My opinions of you are based entirely upon what you post here Stevie. If worms like you, Mustela frenata, nca225, Bob Cash, BrentD, etc. ever liked me, I'd feel like I slipped into a septic tank.

I saw you reading my last post, and you ran away without backing up the twisting and LIES you told this morning. You also ran away from the question about your use of this site for free advertising of your businesses.

This is a bit like nca225 going on and on with his repeated accusation that I defended David Koresh in the George Bush Memorial thread. He/she admits here that the thread ran for a time before it was deleted. He/she saves any QUOTE made by me that he/she thinks he/she can later dredge up to use against me. Yet he/she didn't save a gold mine like that. And he/she is still afraid to ask Dave if I have ever once asked him to delete any thread. I absolutely did not think that Janet Reno had to kill all of those Branch Davidian women and children, just to get David Koresh. I never once defended David Koresh or his actions, unless saying that the government had many opportunities to arrest him as he jogged outside the compound is somehow defending a child molester. But nca225 defends that massacre by the Clinton Justice Dept.

Like nca225 and most Libtards, your reply to uncomfortable questions is to change the subject, or flee like a sissy. You can hope that this thread gets deleted. Then you can deny your lies, and tell everyone that you proved me wrong, or that I said something which I would never even think to say.

And your LIES continue William.

Sorry you did not get the attention you so desperately desire from me immediately. I was out utilizing my 2nd amendment rights sneaking in a Blue Grouse hunt before it gets too hot today. Blues 1, Steve and the Spaniel's 0. The game is not over though, just this round.

You are a bore William with your same old tired LIES.

Great to see you exposed on the board for the amoral sleaze bag that you are.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns