Originally Posted By: keith
This is also why I like the QUOTE function, and why I hate to see any posts or threads deleted here. We have the power to go back to see exactly what was said, and what wasn't said, unless those words are deleted. Locked threads are great, because then people like Bob Cash and SKB can't go back and edit out what they said.

Another lie. You love getting threads, where you realize you let too much of your true nature out of the bag, deleted. Just like in the memoriam page where you got my tribute to George HW Bush deleted because I caught you and quoted your very words coming out in support of David Koresh and his child molesting cult.

There were only three people who posted on that thread. You, Geo and I. Geo made one post in tribute to HW after mine, you however took the bait and started disparaging our former president because he turned in his NRA membership due to LaPierre calling Law Enforcement jack booted thugs and from there we got to your sympathies and support for the Branch Dividians. That thread had maybe 30 views (including the numerous times we responded to each other) before you begged Dave to delete it to save you from your idiot self.

Do you really expect any of us to believe the maybe dozen other people who saw it were so offended that they had to get Dave to delete a relatively unread thread or that you, somehow actually developed a sense of shame and realized you shouldn't be supporting a child molesting cult in public? That one didn't get locked so we all could at least see what you wrote, it got deleted.

What a grown man you are..."Save me Dave! Save me!"

Last edited by nca225; 09/01/19 09:16 AM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum