Originally Posted By: nca225
....Pay particular
attention to this paragraph:

"Obama administration officials sought support from bipartisan congressional leaders to send a letter to state governors to urge shoring up of their defenses of election infrastructure. But, as reported by CNN in August 2017, they were rebuffed by Republican leaders, who viewed the request as partisan, according to current and former officials briefed on the discussions."....

Careful keith, nca is rolling out the big guns, a cnn opinion piece.

nca, I appreciate that you provided the quote, because I just ain't gonna click on any of your links. Why do you think barry would do anything bipartisan?

If all he had to do was mail off fifty form letters to save the nation and put the kgb in its place, why didn't he. Oh, that's right, he always asked Republicans for permission to do anything. It sure looks like russia paid barak, for his 'flexibility' promise at the end of his first term, or maybe they have something on him, hmmm? You can get that tingle up your leg that the russians control him to this day, because he has to act inept and incompetant to make Trump look good.

Those slick kommies knew that if husane was duped into building it, the useful idiots would follow and parrot the mantra, eh? So you say putin wanted to sow the seeds of discourse, thank you for your service to mother russia.

Last edited by craigd; 08/31/19 08:13 PM. Reason: spelling, I think