Originally Posted By: nca225

The DNC picked it up after Trump won the nomination. Your the one who doesnt seem to realize Steele was former MI-6..

I see you quickly danced away from Moscow Mitchs lack of action...

Good of you to admit that the DNC picked it up and ran with a phony dossier based upon a foreign lie. Liberals suddenly concerned about opposition research and digging for dirt on opponents want us to forget about their digging for George Bush's record as an Air Force Reservist or his DUI conviction. And where in hell did you ever get the idea that I didn't know Christopher Steele was a British Intelligence agent? That doesn't make the UK an adversary though, does it? Trump had worse enemies in our own FBI and CIA, including the Directors.

How could I run away from "Moscow Mitch's lack of action" when no such thing has even been mentioned here??? I have repeatedly mentioned Obama's lack of action... but you don't want to go near that, do you???

No nca225, it is only you and King who continue to run away and deflect away from simple questions. What are you so afraid of coward?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.