Well Mustela Frenata, it looks like Miller did indeed answer for himself. And his explanation specifically states that his citations of Scripture absolutely DO NOT consist of "tacit approval" of slavery. But I already knew that because Miller has never once indicated any inclination otherwise.

Originally Posted By: canvasback

And what do you know about what I'm looking for to deny or confirm the existence of God. Pure speculation on your part. As always wild conjecture based on the most minimal of facts.

I guess we should ask you the same question concerning your pure speculations about Miller. And totally incorrect speculations as well. What a fraud and petty hypocrite you are Mustela.

Originally Posted By: canvasback

Quote:
Once, the world was mostly populated with slaves, serfs, and subjects. We still have remnants of those times today with dictatorships and all powerful rulers who enslave virtually their entire populations in some manner. We have evolved and changed... and not necessarily for the better.

Should we go back to those times Keith? Is that what you'd like? Here another one happily hanging himself, seeing as he's got enough rope.

As I've said before, you give the rest of us supporters of the 2cd and gun rights anywhere a bad name.

As for the QUOTE by me which you are utilizing to do another idiotic victory dance... where did I even remotely indicate that I'd like to go back to the times of slavery, serfdom, servitude, etc.??? PROOF PLEASE... show us your proof. Don't run away and hide again. I did accurately point out the fact that we still have people living in bondage under dictatorships today. So assh0le, how is that statement reeling out rope and hanging myself???

You are so invested in making me look bad that you have to resort to twisting my words... and twisting them badly. This is precisely why I sent you the PM ending the "friendship" I thought we once had. This is why I told you to go f**k yourself. I saw the signs that you should not be trusted a couple years ago. My bad for not heeding those signs much earlier.

So why don't you show your son how dishonest you are with your pathetic and sick need to twist things? Why don't you show him how obsessed you are with jOe, who astutely recognized you as a two-faced weasel long before I did?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.