I'd like the transgender nca225 to ask Dave Weber if I have ever asked him to delete a single thread. I have always been 100% against deleting any thread, and always will be against it.

I will read the links he/she provided for the first time today. I expect I'll find a lot of false Democrat smoke and no fire. After all, Mueller and his anti-Trump colleagues spent what... over 20 million dollars and two years and didn't indict him for anything. It should've been a slam-dunk for an ex-FBI Director to find all the dirt that nca225 and rocky mtn bill sees. Even nca225's beloved anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats in Congress haven't produced anything except baseless accusations. nca225 must be very disappointed that they can't muster the evidence they need to impeach Trump. If Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer have the goods to nail him, why would they give him a pass? Poor nca225 is reduced to clinging to false hope and baseless crap from idiots as agenda driven as he/she is. I'm sure his/her links will be as convincing as the Libtard professor on CNN who claimed Trump would kill more people than the millions killed by Hitler, Stalin, and Mao.

nca225 did bring up the totally unfounded allegations concerning Alexander Torshin and Maria Butina in that deleted Bush memorial thread. They legally bought NRA Life Memberships. Absolutely nothing illegal about that, or trying to promote legal gun ownership and shooting in Russia. However, not one cent of that money was ever shown to be funneled into Trump's election, despite numerous desperate breathless attempts by anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats to prove otherwise. I wonder how many failed investigations it takes to satisfy a moron?

nca225 still cannot find the courage to acknowledge that the anti-gunner Barack Obama did use taxpayer money to interfere in the Israeli election of Netanyahu. And we are still waiting for the evidence that I ever defended David Koresh. Poor little nca225 is good with posting quotes of everything except the things I ask him/her to show us. Then all we get is poor little nca225 crying that I got Dave to delete it all. Over and over and over....

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.