Originally Posted By: Ted Schefelbein
Originally Posted By: nca225
That is nice Ted, Stan and DAM, but just so you know, I don't believe for one second that you would fight for this country. You each supported a foreign adversary influencing our election because it benefited your political party and ideology and then condoned steps to conceal the influence and lie about it to the American people. Patriots don't do that, traitors do.

So trump voter check your false patriotism at the door please. You failed to defend our democracy before and would fail to defend it again, so I highly doubt your gonna be playing patriotic insurgent anytime soon.

But I digress, so lets get back to the issue of the original post that was locked because we can't stand a differing opinion on gun rights around here.

I found the Russian payments to the Clintons to be much more solid evidence of slippery doings, Chris. You live in a society that will allow a standing Secretary of State to be part of a foundation that accepts money from hostile regimes.

Try as you might, you wont find anything on Trump that tops that.

Best,
Ted

Ted--As long as you're critical of the Clinton Foundation and money from Russians, what do you think of Trump picking Paul Manafort as his campaign manager? You do know that Manafort made millions, don't you . . . working for Putin's puppet in Ukraine? I'd say neither side's hands are clean where Russia is concerned. They've both demonstrated that money speaks louder than principles. But then they are politicians.

I guess I should cut the president some slack. He doesn't know the KGB quite like I do. But I'll be darned if I can see that the old KGB leopard Putin has changed his spots. His domestic enemies ending up either in prison or dead. His foreign enemies lucky to escape assassination. Even if Russia is no longer Commie, Putin's tactics look to me like more of the same old, same old.