Originally Posted By: canvasback
Originally Posted By: Stan
I've stayed out of this topic, until now. Being that I have been mentioned, I will chime in. I just asked my sweet wife how she would rank health care, jobs and gun rights. Without any input from me she replied ...... "Gun rights first. Without the ability to overthrow a despotic government, and defend ourselves, the rest don't really matter". Every year that passes I am more glad I convinced her to marry me. Damn, what a woman!

SRH

Stan, as I have said many times to those struggling to get clarity on the subject of gun regulations.....they are the proverbial canary in the coal mine of governments.

A party or politician's stance on gun rights tells you all you need to know about them. The way they think and how much they will pander and prostitute themselves for votes.

+1

Thats a real good point. I find a lot of comfort and security in knowing with a class 3 stamp I can get a fully automatic machine gun, maybe equip it with a suppressor and then hold off the tanks, attack helicopters, stealth drones, laser guided bombs, cruise missiles and satellite detection that a despotic government is going to send out to make sure I fall into line. Thank god we have the technology we have now in 2019 as opposed to 1779. I hate a fair fight.

Last edited by nca225; 08/29/19 09:44 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum