Originally Posted By: King Brown
There's no shame to be afraid. I've been afraid I wouldn't be the person I want to be most of my life. I prefer to think of it as having a good instinct for safety---check, double-check, ask yourself Who am I?

We all know who you are King. You are the official anti-2nd Amendment Troll of DoubleGunShop forums. There are others who support those who continually infringe upon the Gun Rights of law abiding citizens. But none as prolific as you. It will be your legacy here.

And we also know what you are afraid of. Your biggest fear is telling the truth. That's why you won't go near my questions about why you thought I was cheating Dave Weber and doing free advertising for NRA-PVF and the Republican Party with my previous tag-lines. Yet you won't comment whether you think your buddy SKB Stevie is cheating Dave with his continual advertising of his business in his tag-line, or his frequent selling of his gunsmithing or gun importation services here, rather than in the For Sale forum.

Stevie is obviously terrified to address this perfectly valid question too.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.