Originally Posted By: Willieb

...As a lifetime member of the NRA , their latest troubles concern me greatly. And too the words of President Trump and congress. I have disagreed with all the above many times. But, at this time we need the NRA more than ever and I will not waiver my support of them at this critical time.
We can work out the problems later or change ships, but not now.

Yes, I know there are other pro 2nd amendment groups out there and I urge any one that supports them to continue doing so, but numbers count and right now the NRA runs the ball....

Willieb is talking like an intelligent gun owner, while Geo is still advancing his apparent agenda to bash Trump prematurely and to carry the ball for anti-gunners by questioning the integrity of the NRA... the organization that has done more to preserve the 2nd Amendment than any other.

I wonder if Geo and his anti-gun pal King noticed the typical flash of brilliance exhibited by Trump on Monday. He is calling for the Death Penalty for mass shooters. Trump knows that anti-gun Democrats would rather preserve the lives of convicted murderers than those of innocent unborn babies. He knows many won't vote for any gun legislation that includes the Death Penalty for mass murderers. If smart Republicans attach funding for a Border Wall to any legislation, it will die a very fast death.

Anti-gun Liberal Democrats are already criticizing this proposal by Trump. When you call, write, and email your legislators and the White House... be sure to mention that we need to concentrate efforts on things like the Death Penalty, SSRI anti-depressants, and mental health. And anti-gun Democrats will howl like babies if any proposal for Background Checks does not include recording the make, model, and serial number of the gun being purchased. We need to expose their true agenda... an illegal back-door registry, and a push down the slippery slope toward firearm bans.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.