Originally Posted By: King Brown
Another one, keith. I not only was asked by two county gun clubs to speak at an all-federal-candidates meeting protesting the registry, of whom the Conservative, a long-time friend, became federal justice minister, and carried it forward to defeat the gun registry. It's on the public record; I don't have to prove it to anyone. It's dishonest to make accusations with no supporting evidence, as you do.

Why should we believe you King? And why would someone who was actually against the Long Gun Registry in Canada be so in favor of a back-door registry here in the U.S. ???

I ask for proof, because I know you have lied to us so many times, and have such a long history of undermining our gun rights and supporting anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats.

Remember saying this... even after knowing Obama had pushed for anti-gun legislation, and enacted numerous anti-gun Executive Orders:

It's hardly mean-spirited to note that I'm an Obama supporter. I'm proud of it, apparent here as long as he's been around. He's anti-gun but has kept his legislative gun in his holster to position his party for '16.

How about the many times you tried to deny our Individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms:

Dave, Dave, Dave: you're like those fundamentalists who claim Jesus walked with the dinosaurs. There was no NRA at time of the Founding Fathers. The change was recent to what the Second is today. You acknowledge as "infringements" all those jurisdictions making the Second what they want it to be. But still the law.

Whether Americans carry because they can or have to is not the issue. They democratically make decisions on how they want to live. Their homicide record is not edifying among modern societies. It is a violent country.

Remember this bold-faced LIE about Constitutional Scholar Mark Levin's thoughts on the 2nd?

I believe what Levin says about the Second was in the the Founders' minds. The pity is they didn't write it down. They wanted to protect the states from federal interference, for sure. But the country is still wrangling with the Second to the point that courts are allowing various levels to regulate from popular vote.

Remember this comment you made to the anti-gun Troll Ed Good?

Ed, historically the individual "right" to bear arms is relatively new. I believe John Ashcroft in 2002 became the first federal attorney-general to proclaim that individuals should be able to own guns. The Supreme Court in 2008 overturned all mainstream legal and historical scholarship by ruling that there is an individual right to own firearms although with some limits. Obama said it again last week.

I believe that during the previous 218 years the Second meant what it said: firearms shall be held by "the People"---a collective and not individual right---insofar they are in the service of "a well-regulated militia." Was an individual right even mentioned at the Constitutional Convention or in the House when it ratified the Amendment or when debated in state legislatures? I don't think so.

I don't lie about you or make accusations without supporting evidence. I can't help it that you are in denial about your own words and actions. All of my opinions about you are based totally upon what you post here. Would you like more, or would you rather just have me post it all in a Memorial Tribute to you after you finally croak?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.