Originally Posted By: Bob Cash

....Oh well, everyone has to be good at something.
There should be an award for hatefulness. You'd win that for sure.
I'm proud of you.... lying keith.

Gee Crying Bob, you sound so sincere and so contrite in your response to Miller. I'm almost touched by your fake sincerity.

By now, Miller knows precisely where those QUOTES I reproduced originated. My mere mention of the inappropriateness of the filthy comment you directed toward him back then was what precipitated your very first attack on me. And you certainly have kept your grudge against me going, so you of all people should understand these things. But I'm sure you'd like to paint a different picture, and play the victim.

So tell me, did you think it was hateful, noxious, or spiteful several months ago when you and your invertebrate pals were engaging in your internet doxxing campaign, hoping to intimidate jOe and I into silence?

Or did you think that possibly endangering my family was being thoughtful and considerate? No Bob, I haven't forgotten about that. And I won't forget it. You never apologized and you thought it was funny.

I must say though, it is entertaining as hell watching you pretend to be civil and nice and even remorseful about the way you have treated some good folks here. I certainly didn't have to go back 6 years to find hate, venom, and spitefulness from you. Actually, the thread you initiated to attack buzz, that got deleted last week, would have served nicely.

And to think you call me a liar. You're a sick little fraud.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.