Really CBack? Try to step outside from the fold. I have been pointing out, although brutally because they don't deserve any less, is that they are all full of sh!t espousing the virtues of the Founders when in reality, the Founders would disapprove of how they support a foreign adversary influencing our election because it benefits their ideology and political party and then take steps to conceal the influence and lie about it to the American people.

I'll admit, I find you to be a particularly interesting case cause I know you hate dictators, depots and tyrants, yet I would like to know how you square your support for all things Trump when he is in the bag for dictators, despots and tyrants. Putin, MBS, and Kim Jong-un have murdered people including journalists who expose their regimes and American citizens, and Trump sides with them over our own intelligence agencies and fancies himself a king.

How do you square your support for Trump with your despise for his idols?

And even though you probably want to get into it, I'm going to refrain from labeling you as disloyal or unpatriotic. Being a citizen of another country earns you that distinction, but it doesn't reach loyalty to one's own convictions. That's a disloyalty of a another sort.

Last edited by nca225; 07/06/19 05:35 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum