To clear up a couple of 'Points concerning the "HE" original 3' chambered 32' that Author MMcI is holding, # emails all asking the same question, No its way too old for NB to have tested it after Mr Becker had bored the tubes, I'm sure Researcher' and Others who have made a study of all the Fox Records Know just about all there is Know...My knowledge of all these 'Foreign Guns and Rifles" is only gained when, or after I have Repaired, Rebuilt,Restored,Replaced.....Whoops......Replaced Parts..That paticular "HE" was the Subject of a Excellent, in Depth Study of the History by Capt' James Fender,(with some of my 'Stuff' thrown in to colour it up!!)SSM sometime in 2005 I think. As to the Original HE that Researcher pointed out to me that Mr Buckingham is holdingin George Bird Evans's book, thats the 1st pic. I have ever seen of it!.Ivory Forend Tip! (Have to remember that point!!!!!)I hope all Interested Parties will have Cameras at the ready when the "Original Bo Whoop" is 'Unveiled at"Pintail Point" Dont forget to look for Mr Becker's Secret MARK".....That is if somebody is going to Strip it off the wood.I had trouble with the "Wobblies", Turnscrews wandering away from'Screw-Gashes' when I stripped the Tsars A 1 Special down in front of Cameras,Parker Collectors,Lawyers,Cheering Section with the Jelly Doughnuts. all done on a wankie old card table, to boot!!!But that turned out "Well & Good" I Sincerely hope for the same Result when "Bo-Whoop" makes Her/His Grand Entrance back to "Foxdom"..CC.(Boiling 20 1.1/2lb Maine Lobsters' for the Parrty........