Since pocket combs have already been covered for effective burr removal..

I've found that carrying a shovel, used like a walking stick, works well for wadding into the slime frequently found in/around playas for early teal season, where you are going to be doing layout shooting. Also packing a contractor clean up bag to use between you and the muck, where you shovel your 'hide'.
--

I use a packet of Trioral™ oral rehydration salts dissolved in a 1 liter thermos of water rather than any of the so called 'sport drinks' as it is much more effective. Always keep a coupla packets in my kit, even when shooting summertime clay target events; its good to have on-hand JIC anyone may start to get overheated in triple digit temps where heat exhaustion is always a possibility.

Also always have a coupla strong OTC antihistamines w/me JIC anyone is allergic to an insect bite.. to slow it down until we can get them to a doc.

--

I always carry extra ear plugs of the foam type [29db noise reduction in individual packets of two]; someone invariably forgets to have any hearing protection.. on most hunts.
--

Have found one of the small powerful LED single AA battery flashlights is indispensable to have in your pocket & a 'Big Larry'™(?) in your kit for all hunting situations where you are setting up in the dark.