Originally Posted By: SKB
YOU are the LYING POS William. Show ANYWHERE where I said NO GUNS are REGISTERED.

" Actually you had stated first that the incident in New Zealand happened in spite of the registration of guns there. I told you guns were not registered in New Zealand.

Steve

Stevie, you make nca225 look like a genius!

First you say you never said that there is NO GUN REGISTRATION IN NEW ZEALAND.... then you admit to saying "guns are not registered in New Zealand.

So then, the question becomes this... are you merely an idiotic liar... or are you a mentally ill liar who is pathologically incapable of seeing his own lies?

This is precisely what I've been saying all along... and this is precisely what you have been denying.

Your precious 3% figure still means that you were lying when you claimed there was NO GUN REGISTRATION IN NEW ZEALAND.

Furthermore, your precious 3% figure came from a known anti-gunner, Peter Alpers and Gunpolicy.org. There is absolutely no way to prove that number because long guns which are not Military Style Semi-automatics under New Zealand's broad definition are not registered, and nobody has a clue how many there actually are. Your precious 3% figure is a biased estimate from an anti-gun organization that feels not nearly enough guns are registered. Without actually checking, I'd guess it's pretty safe to say they would really like to see them all registered... or better yet, banned completely.

Good thing your mouth isn't a gun Stevie, because you keep shooting yourself in the foot.

By the way, fresh epoxy isn't hard and clumpy. I've never gotten clumpy Acraglas from Brownell's. Even an older unopened box I got a deal on at a gun show was still soft and smooth in texture. But if you want to use clumpy crap, go ahead. And if you still want to persist in the belief that a Brownell's tech support rep knows more about epoxy than a PhD Chemical Engineer who develops and produces epoxies, then I'm not stopping you.

One last question Stevie. If the Liberal Left Democrats you apparently admire succeed in passing Red Flag Laws to take guns away from suspected unstable people without due process, would you agree that a lying mentally ill gunsmith who gets his panties in a knot over clumpy epoxy should lose his FFL and his guns?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.