YOU are the LYING POS William. Show ANYWHERE where I said NO GUNS are REGISTERED. I DID NOT and you continue LIE, LIE and LIE,some more. You can not show it and you know it. You changed your story as I showed in my link. This is what I said a month ago and it is what happened.
" Actually you had stated first that the incident in New Zealand happened in spite of the registration of guns there. I told you guns were not registered in New Zealand. Turns out neither statement is 100% true but I was much closer than you since only 3% of the guns in New Zealand were registered at the time of the incident. "

My story has not changed but yours has and it is quite simply a LIE.

Just like you LIED when you said I was trying to discredit you in those three threads. All four were blatant LIES.

I just showed clearly in our argument that it was about the 3% number which you could not disprove so then you began to change your story and say I said something I never did say. You are truly a POS of the worst type William. Dishonest to core.

Please go ahead and post something either disproving the 3% number, or where I said what you claim. You can not.

Speaking LIES....you will note I have never said OLD or DEGRADED epoxy was OK to use but that a NEW container from Brownell's is often clumpy. Yet you LIE AGAIN.

Originally Posted By: keith
But it is good to see that you are still butthurt about your notion that old degraded epoxy is perfectly acceptable.

Here is my statement from the epoxy thread....notice I talk about how the epoxy arrives in a NEW state.....why must you LIE about such a trivial item William? Is it because you are a compulsive liar who just can not stop?

Originally Posted By: SKB
Most of the time when I buy accraglass gel it is hard and clumpy when it gets here. I put the closed containers of both the resin and the hardener in simmering water for several minutes. Makes for a butter smooth product. Working time is shorter than at room temp but I have never had a problem, with it setting too quickly. I do find that if I mix larger quantities of the liquid accraglass it gets very hot, bubbles and sets really fast. Seems to happen with big volumes of the liquid even at room temp. Wax does work great as a release agent. I'm a Kiwi shoe polish guy myself.

Also notice I did not try to discredit you in this thread but YOU attempted to discredit me. When you twist that in to me trying to discredit you that is called projecting.

Can you post a link to where I said either OLD or DEGRADED epoxy was OK to use? No you can not. Because it is another of your LIES.

Originally Posted By: keith

But he wasn't the only one involved, and he wasn't the only one who left tracks in cyber-space.

Bill, did you need to hack the hard drives of the other forum members too or were you able track them through cyber space using other methods?

You are just lying blow hard Bill. Lie, Lie, Lie some more then hack forum members. Not a bit of integrity and you know it.

Steve

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns