Originally Posted By: Run With The Fox
Quoting Cordell Hull, are we now, Oh Mighty King of Canuck. If we hadn't cracked the Japanese Purple code, and our Limey pals had not obtained a German Kreigsmarine Enigma machine and the code book from a U-Boat-- maybe the Axis would have won WW11-- The Marquis of Queensbury rules fall by the wayside if you want your Country to prevail in wartime- RWTF

RWTF, I didn't quite understand your post the first time I read it. But you are 100% correct, and I agree completely. How long do you think WWII would have lasted if the Germans and the Japs were as stupid as Stevie? The Japs would have turned and torpedo bombed their own carriers at Pearl Harbor. And the Nazis would have used Volkwagens instead of tanks.

But really, when I saw a post from King Brown, I was pretty sure he was jumping in to criticize Stevie for violating Dave's wishes, and advertising his business in his tag-line. I'm sure it was just an oversight on King's part... and that he would never intentionally be a dishonest hypocrite.... except for days that end in the letter Y.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.