Stevie, you idiot... you have lied and changed your story, claiming now that you never said that there is NO GUN REGISTRATION IN NEW ZEALAND. Claiming that you are the one who informed us that ALL HANDGUNS and ALL MILITARY STYLE SEMI-AUTOMATICS are registered there is another flat-out lie.

I clearly stated that my story has never changed, and that you certainly did make that false claim in the now deleted thread...and that you are trying to cover that lie with another lie by now claiming you never said that there is NO GUN REGISTRATION IN NEW ZEALAND. I challenged you to go back through my recent posts to show us that my story has changed.

So I went to the thread you posted a link to, to see your PROOF, and right there in my second sentence, it is evident that my story has not changed.

Then I went to your post #544258... and your second sentence also proves that my story has not changed. We were arguing about your initial false claim that there is NO GUN REGISTRATION IN NEW ZEALAND. You changed that false and lying claim to 3% in the now deleted thread after linking to your NY Post article which gave us data from an anti-gunner. But even 3% is proof that your initial claim that there is NO GUN REGISTRATION IN NEW ZEALAND was a lie.

Now go down the page a bit and read my first sentence in post #544273. More PROOF that I was still confronting you about your
NO GUN REGISTRATION IN NEW ZEALAND

Recently, you changed your story and said you never claimed that there is NO GUN REGISTRATION IN NEW ZEALAND. That is a new lie... attempting to run away from the earlier lies.

You gotta be a real idiot to post links and post numbers that show you are lying, and then do a victory dance. That is almost as stupid as posting links to data provided by anti-gunners.

I think you have just displaced nca225 as Dumbest [censored] in Doublegunshop history. Congratulations!

But none of us should be surprised to see what a chronic liar you are... considering your frequent denials about your closet Liberalism and considering your denials of your obvious obsession with the fairy Shortshells.

On a lighter note, I see you went back and did some editing to one of your posts from yesterday morning. I probably shouldn't have used the word "attack" to describe you following me around to criticize my thoughts on red oil finishes or soldering flux. The point I was making is that you have been carefully watching my posts and jumping in whenever you think you can prove me wrong. But it is good to see that you are still butthurt about your notion that old degraded epoxy is perfectly acceptable.

My comment thanking you for the pdf on the Oatey flux was a totally misguided attempt to be nice to you and to frustrate the shit-storm I though you were hoping for. And that's a mistake I'll never make again. I did it at the time because I figured it would disappoint you if I didn't start an argument with you. Maybe I should have done like the Preacher and cried that you have acid in your soul and self-loathing. Instead, I'll just make a correction and say that you are a lying POS... and you apparently always will be.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.