That device is not a "delay". It is known as a timer. You should've used the picture the first time if you didn't know what you were talking about.

So I assume this timer is for an unloader valve??? I don't really care.

I never received any clumpy acraglas gel. But I only bought it a few times before finding another brand. Glad you think clumpy gel is OK Stevie. I use my old degraded clumpy epoxy for filling holes in rotted wood and non-critical projects.

As I said, you are free to make me look like an ass by going through my recent posts and showing us just where I changed my story about your lie that there is NO GUN REGISTRATION in NEW Zealand. If you have the time to stalk me and the time to be obsessed with defending Shortshells, surely you have the time for that. Your customers won't mind waiting for you to send out their guns for work.

So what's stopping you? And you never did tell us why you are qualified to decide what constitutes an attack here, and who you should stalk. Your pal BrentD has been attacking Stan, and harassing Dave for a refund. Will you be stalking BrentD too, or does he get the Moronic Libtard free pass??? It would appear that's your criteria for an exemption.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.