I never heard of wiring a delay on a compressor. A motor starter, yes. A soft-start, yes. A differential pressure switch, yes. But if you say you wired a delay on your compressor, who am I to argue? But I think anyone here with any electrical knowledge is wondering what in hell you are talking about. I suppose you need some kind of delay to save electricity since you can't used compressed air when you are here all day stalking me and defending Shortshells.

I haven't changed my story one bit about your lie that there is NO GUN REGISTRATION in New Zealand. The only thing that has been deleted was that particular thread. All of my other comments on the matter since then, with post numbers, dates, and times are still here.

You are free to go through my recent posts to show us when and where I changed my story. So why don't you do that???... right after you notify law enforcement about my alleged criminal behavior?

We all know why you won't do that. Because you've got nothing... except a lie you are trying to run away from, just because it has been deleted due to whining from your Libtard pals who bailed you out again. This is your big chance Stevie... go for it! Or go on looking like a liar trying to cover one lie with more lies.

I know that heating old outdated and degraded epoxy will soften it and allow it to be used. The epoxy I linked to is no different than acraglas in that respect. Your Brownell's tech support guy said it is OK. The phD Chemical Engineer who develops and produces the stuff informed us that the bond is not as strong as fresh material. But like I said, if you wish to use old inferior materials when working on your customer's guns, I have no quarrel with that.

There was a certain former two-faced "friend" who kept quizzing me by PM and e-mail as to Shortshell's other screen name and identity. He PM'd me to ask the day after Shortshells first post with his new anonymous identity. I already knew, because I was aware of the sleuthing that was happening. I wasn't willing to give it to him either. But I've dropped more than enough clues to let him know that driving all the way to another city to mail his intimidation letter with a different postmark wasn't nearly enough to cover the many tracks he left. I totally expected that letter before it arrived at my house. I even provided a date when he was digging for dirt. You are free to speculate how I know. But he wasn't the only one involved, and he wasn't the only one who left tracks in cyber-space. Your brave little faggot friend knows I know. His plan to silence me failed miserably. He's scared shitless, and anyone who sends intimidation letters to my house has every reason to be. That's all that matters to me. Someone as bright as you think you are ought to be able to figure it out. But it is a curiosity why you are so worried and concerned about it.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.