Originally Posted By: keith
No Stevie, you are still lying... and it is only in the last couple days that you have changed your story and started totally denying ever claiming there is NO GUN REGISTRATION in New Zealand.

The link to the article in the post proved that you were lying about ZERO GUN REGISTRATION in NEW ZEALAND, but unfortunately, your whining pals prevailed upon Dave to delete that thread... and your lies. If you hadn't made that totally false and deceptive claim, there would have been no reason for me to inform you that ALL Handguns in New Zealand are registered, as are all Military Style Semi-Automatics, and all legal gun owners. I made those posts to counter your lie, and you came back with data from the anti-gunner Peter Alpers and Gunpolicy.org There also would have been no reason for me to inform you about how extremely broad the New Zealand definition of what constitutes a Military Style Semi-Auto is either.

You new lie is falling flat on its' face Stevie. But please keep digging and making an ass of yourself.

Gunmakers have used corrosive flux for years, and it was brought up very recently that L.C. Smith barrels were brazed with corrosive flux. I don't know where that tidbit of knowledge came from. But I do know that corrosive flux works better than rosin flux, and it does not remain under the braze or solder joint to eat away at the metals joined. If that wasn't true, every braze or solder joint made with corrosive flux would self-destruct. They don't. The problem with using corrosive flux is that any residue must be completely flushed and neutralized, and in some applications, this may not be possible. I thanked you for your input because I didn't know that Oatey Lead Free Soldering flux was corrosive. I will still use it, but only where any residue can be removed or neutralized.

You were wrong about the epoxy, but that wasn't because I know all about epoxy or am an expert on it. My information came from a phD Chemical Engineer who actually develops and produces epoxies, while your misinformation came from a Brownell's tech support guy. If you want to continue to use inferior outdated epoxy on your customer's gun's, that's fine by me.

I'm not at all obsessed with homosexuals Stevie, however, you sure seem to be obsessed with Shortshells. But frankly, there are a lot of guys here who feel that you've probably never been with a woman.

I still can't imagine why you haven't just notified law enforcement since you think I am guilty of a crime. Just think... if I was in prison, you could tend to your gunsmithing business instead of stalking me and spending hours every day checking threads and making posts.

So, what about this Stevie???

Originally Posted By: SKB

Since you are the grammar and spelling police, maybe you could enlighten us how you MEGGER something. You are a tool Bill.
Steve

I enlightened you, and you come back with more defense of Shortshells... circumstantial evidence of your obsession is piling up Stevie. And you neglected telling us why you get to decide what is an attack, and who is permitted to make attacks without your righteous interference???

I did mean to thank you for enlightening me. I had not heard of "meggers" before though I did manage to wire my shop from scratch including the 3 phase generator and delay on my compressor. I am not electric expert by any means but I do get by.

No Bill it is you who is lying about our NZ dispute and you who has recently changed your story. I was the one who informed you, on my 2nd post in that thread, that only handguns and MSSA guns were registered. You continue to lie. I did not want to see that thread deleted as it was full of your deceptions.

Yes corrosive flux does have a use in gunmaking. You are welcome for the PDF.

I was not wrong about heating accraglass gel, it is a different product from what you linked to and the set time is so slow that heating it works great, despite what you may think. I just did it last week and the results were very good. Try it sometime and you will see for yourself.

I am not defending Short Shells and do not know who he is but will continue to high light your behavior. Only someone who is mentally unstable would resort to criminal conduct over an internet feud. Who is Short Shells Bill? I mean you have searched his hard drive. Inquiring minds want to know.
Steve

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns